It’s been a long week but a good one. After a great week of ministry, I’m now ready for the weekend. Bring on the Final Four, countdown to the NFL draft, and beautiful sunshine. Kara and I are pumped about the marriage seminar at The Crossing starting tonight.
For now though, here’s the Friday List…
- Apparently, “nomophobia” is a growing fear in an ever-connected world. The fear of losing your phone was recently explored by CNN.
- I came across this earlier this week and it absolutely fascinates me: The psychology of color for web designers.
- Creative of the Week // Google, Coca-Cola, and Harvey Cabor buy the world a Coke.
- Photo of the Week // Acid-corrosion cast of the arteries of the adult human hand by Gunther von Hagens
- Video of the Week // Charlotte & Jonathan – Britain’s Got Talent 2012 audition.
- Thought of the Week // “The power of introverts” by Susan Cain.
- Quote of the Week // “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe